You might be thinking of selling your books online, but you don’t know how?
Stop worrying yourself; I am going to teach you how. There are different ways to sell your books online. This is the 21st century where everything is easy. So you can comfortably sell your books online.
Read on for different ways to sell your books online.
- Sell them to online books buyer. You can sell your books directly to online book buyers like MyBookBuyer.com. You have a better chance of selling your books to online books buyer than you will with bookstores. What’s more? When you sell your books to online book buyers, you also get freed from all stress. The book store will look for customers and pay for the shipping, all you need to do is give them the free USPS shipping label and send your books to the customer.
(Additional reading: What you need to start a bookstore)
- Sell them by listing them yourself. Another way to sell your books is to go to an online marketplace and create a listing for the books you want to sell. You have a more tendency to sell more books this way. It is better to sell your books on online marketplaces than selling at the local bookstore. The local bookstore has its limitations, but the online marketplace doesn’t. You can still save lots of time and stress by selling in the online marketplace.
So now you have known the different ways to sell your books, now let’s look at different sites you can sell your books.
- Book Scouter. Book Scouter is a very nice website, and it is very excellent for selling books. All you need to do is to enter the book’s ISBN and then leave the rest for book scouter. Book Scouter will help you search for different potential buyers willing to buy your books.
- With Cash4Books you would sell your books faster and easier. However, in order for you to sell your book, you need to meet their criteria. When you meet their criteria, they will give you an offer to sell your book. If you are interested in the offer for the book and you want to sell it, they will send you a prepaid shipping label that you can use to ship the book to them.
- Powell’s Books. The reason why this online store is different from other stores is that they also have physical locations. If you want to sell your book to them, it has to meet their conditions.
— The NP Group (@NPGroup) 19 de junio de 2017